The foundation of our operations is product development, testing and customization in our test bakery. Besides high-quality grain products, we provide holistic customer support service from idea generation to product customization and production ramp-up, which adds true value to our customers’ business. Our state-of-the-art production lines guarantee freshness, high quality and flexibility, that results in fast and on-time deliveries.
The House of Innovative Bread Improvers
Fazer Mills’ bread improver selection offers creative solutions for both baking process and finished products. With our solutions, you may improve features such as freshness, softness and volume of your product. We also have a selection for organic and clean label products, rich doughs and frozen baking. Our specific Tuner Collection includes selected enhancers, which efficiently improve a specific property of a product.
Fazer, the first in the world to introduce cricket bread to grocery stores, has now developed a unique enzyme-based solution, that provides a low-FODMAP feature for wheat and rye baking. Fazer’s patented LOFO™ enzyme, incorporated into Fazer LOFO™ improver, is the world’s first convenient low-FODMAP baking solution. Our aim is to bring bread back to the people, who have previously avoided it. Please read more about this low-FODMAP enzyme solution from product presentation page!
Make your baking better with Fazer Mills bread improvers and come to meet our experts at stand A4.177. You can also contact Mr. Markku Mikola or Lassi Katavisto at any time to get more information about Fazer’s low-FODMAP solution for baking.
Fazer Mills in brief
• Fazer Mills – world class milling expertise since 1971
• The largest mill in Finland, represents the highest professional expertise
• Part of the Fazer Group (Fazer Group has operations in eight countries and exports to more than 40 markets. In 2017 Fazer employed 15 478 people and its net sales totalled €1.6 billion.)
• Produces baking solutions and ingredients such as mixes, improvers and oat products for bakeries and other food industries
• Currently employs 80 people
• Production process is audited annually by AIB; has also Halal, Kosher, OHSAS, FSSC 22 000 and organic production certificates
• Total daily capacity 750 tons
• Export to Europe, Russia, Asia and North America
15 Sep 2018, 2:30 p.m. - 2:55 p.m.
- Milled products (60)
- Baking agents (138)
- Premixes, Processed flour (153)
- Enzymes (25)
- Free from ingredients (87)
- Ingredients (464)