Ihre Anfrage wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
VELEC SYSTEMS IN A FEW LINES
- More than 60 years of expertise
- A competent multidisciplinary team motivated by customer satisfaction
- A new 1 200 m² production site, in Lille, northern France, at one hour from Paris, London and Brussels
- More than 500 satisfied customers over 5 continents and 30 countries
- More than 2 000 machines and lines running worldwide
- A network of local agents and partners at your service
- 1955 : Creation within the Vandeputte Electronique Group
- 1996 : Spin off and creation of the VELEC SYSTEMS entity
- 2011 : Takeover by Loïc POLLET
- 2016 : Transfer in a brand new manufacturing site of 1200 m².
- Industrial High Speed Counting, Loading and Packing Solution
- Complete Integrated Engineered Turnkey Solutions, from the supply of bare products in bulk to final palletizing
- Simple, intuitive automation allowing complete supervision and possible interfacing to your ERP
- B to B approach serving Industrial Companies seeking to optimize their process and packing solution.
- The Food Industry where simplicity, cleanability, versatility are prime requirements,
- The Coin Industry where counting accuracy and robustness of our machines are challenged daily.
- A multidisciplinary team with different and complementary know-how and behavior,
- Resourceful and inventive Technicians and Engineers, rigorous, keen of well-done job and caring with details,
- People inquiring about innovation, enjoying technical and technological challenge, ambitious and who want to take performance to a new level so as to develop a new expertise.
- "Do what the Customer wants": behave as if you where in the customer's shoes at every stage of the design, manufacture and assembly,
- Continuous Improvement Process : constructive critics and demanding customers are our best best sources of inspiration,
- "KISS : Keep it Simple and Smart"
- Design cluster : mechanical - electric- automation
- Mechanical/Engineering cluster : machining - metalworking - locksmithing
- Electrical/Automation cluster : designing/building electrical cabinets - cabling - programming
- Assembling/Adjustment cluster : operational adjustments and fine tuning in our warehouse with your products