As a growing SME, we can provide fantastic opportunities in a fast-paced organisation. You’ll quickly become an integral part of the team with full responsibility and ownership. The role has a competitive salary and our strong training philosophy encourages on-the-job training and supports qualifications.
Role Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
On a day to day basis, you will be working with our clients as they transform their food businesses with robotics and automation. Typically this will involve:
- Carry out client assessments and system studies to identify opportunities for operational improvement.
- Map processes and undertake data analysis.
- Create and implement project plans that support the delivery of sustainable results.
- Present to clients at all levels on site.
- Solve technical, organisational, process, and people problems.
- Contribute to internal training, capability development and improvement projects.
- Manage and/or support clients and peers.
To do the job you’ll need:
Our team set the bar high. Our people drive our business. The quality of your work, technical skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and client teams at all levels make OAL exceptional. We’ll be looking for similar characteristics in you: