We make a difference. For over 40 years, we have helped customers achieve their goals. Our innovative conveyance technology and uncompromising customer commitment have optimized our customers’ productivity around the world.
With our revolutionary invention of modular plastic belting, we pushed past the boundaries of traditional conveying systems and we continue to set the standard. Our success is the result of diligent focus on continuous improvement, with mutual trust and self-managed people at its core.
Intralox offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our Careers website.
Intralox has an opening for a Spiral Application Engineer to work on the rapidly growing spirals platform. This position pertains to providing controls and mechanical consulting support for various spiral technologies operating across many industries. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in day-to-day work.
The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom
- Electrical control system design/implementation for the spiral platform
- Support the development and roll-out of new spiral technologies
- Assist with all pre-sale and after-sale activities including but not limited to initial spiral inquiries engineering evaluations, installations, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- Interface with the implementation team to ensure successful field execution: reviews/approves drawings when necessary; reviews applications and determines product suitability, promotes the highest quality and workmanship standards; and pro-actively work to establish and maintain global implementation standards, best practices per technology
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or other engineering/technology discipline from accredited school
- Ability to understand Master’s-level Electrical & Mechanical Engineering concepts. Ability to take those concepts and apply them to real world electromechanical challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Extensive programming experience – 4-8 years related experience preferred
- Proficient in configuring PLC’s, HMI’s, computers, networks, cameras and variable frequency drives which are used in spiral equipment
- Work in a team environment; acceptance of established standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Inspires trust and relates well to people of varying roles and levels
- Ability and willingness to travel
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- A team that invests in each other’s success and take pride in their work.
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort.
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results
- A performance-based profit sharing program
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance